When you want to buy a laptop you can compare different ones to see the one that has thebest value for your money. First, you need to have a price in mind and then search for laptops that are in that price category. After that, you can then compare the laptops to narrow down your options. How You Can Compare Laptops before Making a Purchase There are certain things to look out for when choosing a laptop:
• The price
• The size of the hard drive
• The size of the memory
• The screen size
• The type of graphic card and
• The processor. Now let’s look at some laptops that are sold for less than a $1,000.
1. HP ProBook 4710 for $899
This laptop has a range of features typically reserved for high-end notebook PCs. It has a big keyboard and a separatenumeric keypad. One cool feature of this laptop is that the keyboard is spill-resistant. Its screen is a LED-backlit HD+ display at 17.3-inch that has a better power efficiency than most LCD screens. It also has a 4GB of DDR2 memory, a hard drive of 320GBfor plenty storage space and its processor is Intel Core 2 Duo T6570 2.1GHz. For those into graphics, it also has a great discrete graphics - ATI Mobility Radeon HD4330. It has a built-in Blu-Ray/DVDRW drive, a built-in 802.11 a/g/n wireless tech and an 8-cell battery that lasts long.
2. Apple MacBook from $999
This laptop has come with what is described as the most innovative operating system in the world. This laptop is green too and comes with a recyclable aluminium and glass. It comes with every needed feature such as antivirus, anunwavering operating system, wireless technology and modern Intel processors. You need to have considered this laptop to have done yourself justice. It comes with a hard drive of 160GB which is a lot of space to save your images, audios, videos and more. Every MacBook has a minimum of 2.13GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor; there is no task that it cannot handle.
3. Dell Studio XPS 16 Laptop for $999
This baby can really give you that power and looks. It has the following features:
• Complete 1080p HD support
• Intel Core 2 Duo P7350
• Windows Vista (64-bit) Home Premium Edition;
• 15.6-inchWidescreen - WLED LCD;
• DVD+/-RW or Blu-Ray drive;
• SATA hard drive of 250GB5 7200 RPM6
• Graphics card - ATI Mobility RADEON
• Formemory a 3GB2 DDR3 SDRAM3/1067MHz (2 DIMMs)
• Wireless N ability; and
• A 6-cell battery. Hence, when comparing laptop computers it is always essential to check to know their main features. With some research and time in considering different options, you will make a wise buying decision when you go for that brand new laptop.